Love is the most powerful force in the Universe. With it, anything is possible.
The stories of the healing power of love are all over the Internet. They’re the kind of feel-good stories that make you pause during the day and realize that there is so much more to life than our day-to-day routines and responsibilities, and that there is a greater power in our lives. Sometimes they even make you cry.
Love can show up in so many simple ways:
- A man breaks his religious norms to help a small child who had been injured in an accident: http://sfglobe.com/2015/05/24/sikh-man-removes-his-turban-to-save-a-child-and-gains-the-admiration-of-others/
- A little boy sees a homeless man and shows compassion to him: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/19/living/5-year-old-feeds-homeless-man-waffle-house-feat/
- A 10-year girl raises $15,000 to help her parents: http://abc7chicago.com/family/girl-10-holds-lemonade-stand-to-help-rebuild-her-home–/729744/
- An entire city bands together to prevent hatred after a terrorist attack: http://mic.com/articles/106442/australians-show-the-world-exactly-how-to-respond-to-terrorism-with-ill-ride-with-you
- Expressions of love are not just limited to humans: http://abcnews.go.com/International/pack-stray-dogs-stand-guard-animal-lovers-funeral/story?id=30013084
Anytime someone (or something!) comes from a place of love and compassion, the ripple effect throughout the Universe is incredible. Sometimes you can actually see it, such as when people got together to provide Harmon Singh furniture because they were moved by his actions. Other times, you can’t see it. But it is still there.
The energy of love is one of the highest energies out there, and acts of love raise the consciousness of the planet. They set an example for all to follow and aspire to. They teach compassion, forgiveness, tolerance and peace. And they make life worth living.
Feel free to share your stories of love and its healing power!