I’ve had so many people say to me that I am living the life they have always dreamed of and they wish they could do what I’ve done. My response is always the same: You can!
I know that my chosen life, helping other people heal and release what they need to in order to align more closely with their life purpose and live authentically, while splitting my time between San Francisco, the jungle of Guatemala and anywhere else in the world that my travels take me, is not for everyone. And it shouldn’t be. Each one of us has our own gifts and abilities and dreams to share with the world. Your gifts, abilities and dreams are unlike anyone else’s on the planet.
You can live life authentically and aligned with your purpose.
But it will take some work, perseverance and a positive attitude. I did a number of things to get me to the place where I am today, including (in no particular order):
- Releasing personas and deep-rooted fears that I’d adopted in life that no longer served me
- Identifying limiting beliefs that I had bought into that really weren’t relevant to me, my purpose, my dreams or my life
- Discovering who I am and what makes me unique
- Figuring out my life purpose
- Learning to tap into my own personal power
- Trusting that the universe had my back, even when I couldn’t see a clear path to get me to where I wanted to be, and
- Following my heart
Some of these things were easy for me to figure out and address. Others took longer and forced me to look deeply into myself and release old hurts, but it was necessary for me to be fully “me.” Ultimately, however, I needed to trust in myself and the universe and jump. Once I did that, amazing things started happening!
What is holding you back from living your authentic life? What fears, beliefs or roles/personas have been preventing you from moving forward toward your dreams? What step can you take today to start living your life?