Want to learn more about me, shamanism or courageous living? Check out the interviews below.
- While talking with Karen Sullivan of The All About You Show, I share how I got started on my shamanic path and how the many threads and pursuits in my life came together in a way I couldn’t have ever imagined.
- With Charlene Jones of Soul Sciences I share details on shamanic journeying – what it is, how it works, and how you can learn from them.
- With Irene Weinberg and Stephanie Barnhart of Grief and Rebirth: Finding the Joy in Life, I talk about how I not only survived but overcame a life-changing accident and how it pushed me to help others live courageous lives.
- While being interviewed by Billy Atwell of Unshakable Self-Confidence, I discuss how we all need to recognize that we are “true love with a purpose” and not the limiting beliefs that we get from others.
- In this panel discussion, What’s Love Got To Do With It?, we talk about love, courage and overcoming loss.
- I joined up with Charlene Jones of Soul Sciences for a two-part interview where I talk about my new book, Where To? How I Shed My Baggage and Learned to Live Free.
- Part 1: I describe how I began reassessing my life and questioning what I really wanted.
- Part 2: Coming soon!