Do you look around and think: There must be more than this to life?
Do you worry that in spite of your success you may have wasted years not
living up to your full potential?
Are you looking for more joy, freedom and purpose in your life?
Many of us go through life with our heads down, focused on getting ahead and achieving our goals – a good job and career, a beautiful home, a lasting relationship, and maybe even a family. While these are all great goals, many of us wake up one day, look around, and ask: is this all there is to life? We realize that something is missing, but we aren’t quite sure what it is.
What I’ve found through my own work and through working with clients is that to live an authentic life requires that we go through six key steps of release, clarity and empowerment. In this course, you will:
- – Learn what an authentic life is and the six key steps you must take to begin living one
- – Identify and release aspects of yourself that are holding you back from living authentically and joyfully
- – Break down and break through self-imposed rules and boundaries
- – Discover what sets you apart from everyone else on the planet
- – Determine your life purpose
- – Visualize and define your authentic life…and how to make it a reality
- – Gain insights on how to overcome fears that might prevent you from living authentically
At the completion of this self-paced program, you will have a much clearer understanding of who you are, what your life purpose is, and the life you want to create. You will also have vision plan of things you need to do, starting immediately, to help you realize that life.
This online program contains:
- – Six self-paced modules that include an overview of the topic, case studies and a series of exercises and activities to do based on the module topic
- – Videos providing more topic detail
- – Self-assessment forms
- – Access to a private Facebook group where you can share your successes, get input from others, and cheer on your fellow courageous authentic life seekers
- – An invitation to a weekly group conference call with Jennifer Monahan where you can ask questions and get additional insights on your personal journey